Good afternoon, I also don't look at this as often as I should. Dealing with Audi Tradition from the US has been a true hassle, but I order and have them shipped to friends in Berlin, and they re-ship them to me here in WDC and MD. Audi Tradition could be a great resource but they seem to actively not want the business even though customers are willing to pay the inflated price. Also, I have encountered that USA dealers do not want to order parts for the older obscure Audi's. Again I order and have it shipped to friends in Berlin and or I pick them up when I travel to Germany and bring them home in checked luggage. It would be great to talk to you about your restoration. I have a 1993 4.2. It is in really good condition. But there are a few items I would like to restore (get back to new condition) and a couple of items that need fixing (cruise control, headliner). Thanks and continued sucess on the restore.

I also read you were looking for the 16 inch rims. I had been looking for six years and then end of 2021 I came upon a parts feed from the UK on FACEBOOK and there is a parts warehouse that had them (NOS). I almost couldn't believe it, but I ordered a set (actually reasonable cost) and they came within two weeks. I don't think they knew what they had parts wise to the V8 community. The wheels are of course brand new and flawless in boxes with 1/4 inch thick dust.