Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce myself, I am Davide Ricchiuti and I am 37 years old and live in Belgium, have 2 (almost 3) kids. I am currently studying to obtain my engineering degree. For about 20 years I have been passionate about Audi. I have always driven Audi´s (2 x coupe quattro and 1 GT) but also VW (corrado G60, Golf 1).
A few months ago I became a V8 owner. As said, I am very passionate about Audi and the V8 is such a car which in my opinion is really the top. For a car of that time really top luxury.
But now something about the car:
The audi I bought is a 3.6pt from Jan 8, 1991. He has "only" 171000 km and is really in top condition, except for a few small things (have paid 8500 euros for it, do not know if that is much ???).
The entire maintenance history is with the car from the point it went to the Netherlands (comes from Germany and now in Belgium).
The little points that were there about the car are switches that had broken lights, central door lock that didn't work, shock absorbers that leaked behind, some rubbers that were bad and all that.
In the meantime, everything has been made on the car and I am waiting for my license plates.
I am also waiting for the parts of the cruise control, I have also replaced also the seat heating element, ...
I have taken pictures of everything that I will post here so that other people may also benefit from it.

I think I have just told enough but will certainly still be present here !!!

I wish everyone a nice day!

Davide Ricchiuti

370836-aangep.jpg (0 Bytes, 110 downloads)