Hi, my name is Tom and I've been a V8 guy since 2002 here in America. My ex girlfriends dad gave me that car with 52K(miles) on it and that started my introduction to this love/hate relationship with this vehicle. I've since parted(broken) 3(have parts)/done basically everything anyone wants/or doesn't want to have to do, but forced to do to these cars. The American Audfans list is really slow as many of the 3000+ cars have gone by the wayside. So, I'm checking in after all these years.

I'm wondering if anyone has a 5-speed specific wiring diagram, or can answer a question. My '91 5-speed(72? imported to US) has a no speed sensor signal problem(no tach bounce/no spark/fuel). Been intermittent and has caused me to reevaluate my love for the car. Continuity everywhere/good sensors etc. Have no ground on pin 54 on ECU harness and the updated manual doesn't list it(my '90 auto paper manual does)......Anyone have ECU pinout or know if I need ground to that pin(Semi-easy). 54 and 19(bigger ground) terminate on the auto in "auto tranny plug" 11 but the 5-speed has no plug 11 and I have no idea where 5-speed grounds and won't ground pin 54 unless I need to. I also can't find a clutch disk for my car anywhere but Audi
Traditions, any ideas from the fatherland? Raining for a week so not doing anything anytime soon.....Any help would be appreciated, Sincerely, Tom