hello,

i am putting a '91 V8Q 5-speed back together after i purchased it from copart.com here in the US, fixed some accident damage in the front, and performed a mechanical refresh. so far, i have been able to acquire all but a few parts related to fixing some superficial damage on the drivers side. those "few parts" would be the following:

drivers side parking light - 441941625B

connecting piece - 441805513A

seal - 441823737D

if anyone has access to these parts, please pm me and we can discuss a transaction.

as i mentioned in the subject line of my post, i have also considered ordering from trshop.audi.de, and in my case, they have the first two items in stock. unfortunately, they won't ship directly to me in the USA, so i am also asking if anyone on this forum who is a resident of germany or some other country which trshop.audi.de will ship to would consider letting me get the trshop.audi.de parts shipped to their address and would then forward them to my address here in North Carolina, USA. i would be happy to pay whatever deutsche post or the applicable postal carrier charges for the shipment to the USA. if anyone is interested, please pm me as well. thanks.

vince

366717-IMG_5203.jpg (0 Bytes, 198 downloads)