I've been wondering just that.

First, yes these springs are more aggressive. While the rear is nice, the front may be a little low. These springs say a -55mm, but given that others had been using them, there was nothing to worry me.

That said- i had some very serious doubts about the care of the car when it was with the body shop in 2012. 2 years prior, with no issues with the car at all, and then 3 months to scrap a set of tyres.
But I'd then been running these new tyres with even and predictable wear with standard spec suspension and budget front dampers, with no issues. Then I fit new springs, Koni dampers, and a full alignment with no issues.
I'm away for several months, car in storage, then MOTd, and while the tracking may have shifted slightly, not badly. All of a sudden, wedge tyre wear, in the same manner as the previous occasion in 2012.

I've got replacement suspension components to get powder coated to tidy up the rear. The HR are massively expensive here in the UK. equivalent to €450+ for 4 springs.
I'd rather have a little more travel, so for now it seems that back to standard springs are in order.

85 WR quattro
90 V8 Silver, 91 V8 Black, 93 V8 Lago
93 100e quattro V6. Titan, i think