The owner before me had a lot of trouble with someting emtying the batery.
He found out it was electric windows an mounted a switch on power to the window control unit.
Later he found out it was the control unit that was the trouble an replaced it two year ago.
Now I have the same trouble so I have the power to the control unit switched of all time.
Today when I had carpets off from the relay panel i hear clickings of an relay.
The power window control unit was hot .
Messured it got 12v power from another cabel than the thick red that was switched off and varius voltage on other cables.
When I had the unit connected only to the cable with 12v I had 0,6V on all other connections out from the unit.
When the unit got cold the leak vas 0,2V , so it must leak voltage internal depending of temperature.
Opened the unit ( Siemens 79FA400 / Audi 4419592570 ) , smellt a litle burnt but nothing looked liked burnt.
It was two boards full off small electric components and between them a couple off relay´s in it.
Nothing to fix for an mechanical.
Can offcourse get an new unit for 120EURO an try if it should act like this or blow it so it doés .
Anyone out there knowing if it´s a comon problem or if it´s the unit that is the trouble or it´s goes deffective due some other failure.

Bengt