Vorheriges Thema
Nächstes Thema
Thema drucken
Thema bewerten
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
It’s become cold and rainy, and I have big problem with windows in my car because they foggy. I try by pressing all on my Clima control unit, but nothing help. It’s big problem to drive with foggy front windows. I have V8 3.6l 1991. And I must emphasize that when I select window blow on CC it blow really good in front window, but it doesn’t help at all, some time it make even worse.
(Sorry because my poor English and I hope that You understood my problem)

journeyman
journeyman
I suppose your flap is broken and don't move anymore.

So the inside of your car is only recirculating air. (REC)
So it is impossible to have dry air.

You must have little hands to change it.( ner the wiperblade and glove box)

Fred

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Ok, suppose that You have right and that my “flap” is broken. How can I change it? Where it is located in the car and how its look likes? Unfortunately I don’t have service book for my V8. Can You or anybody send me some pictures of that “flap” or part of manual where it’s described? Thanks

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Hi Vladimir,
have a look at
http://www.audiv8.com/german/faq/faq_show.php?id=158

It is in german language, maybe it's possible for you to translate it. If it's not, i'll look for anotherway to explain it

In diesem Sinne Gruß Bernd
journeyman
journeyman
Voici les photos.

Fred

93273-recirc1.bmp (0 Bytes, 246 downloads)
journeyman
journeyman
1 sur 3

93276-recirc1.JPG (0 Bytes, 244 downloads)
journeyman
journeyman
2 sur 3

93277-recirc2.JPG (0 Bytes, 263 downloads)
journeyman
journeyman
3 sur 3

93278-recirc3.JPG (0 Bytes, 267 downloads)
Hi,

try to check the inner air filter (pollution filter) if You have it in your V8. If it's dirty, even the most powerful level of the fan can't blow fog off. If You have it, replace it. It must be under the plastic cover , in front of the windscreen (wipers), right side - passenger side - of the car.

Best regards

Gabriel / Hungary

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
First I want to thank You all for Your replays and tips. In meantime my clima compressor starts to be very noise. Today I change pulley and magnet on compressor, and it’s now quiet and working again. I find out that my clime control turn on compressor every time I select to unfog my windows (compressor doesn’t work only when I select “econ” on CC). I find out that now when compressor works my windows doesn’t fog any more. But I must ask, is it normal that clima compressor work even when I select 29C on CC and out side temperature is -6C?

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
First I want to thank You all for Your replays and tips. In meantime my clima compressor starts to be very noise. Today I change pulley and magnet on compressor, and it’s now quiet and working again. I find out that my clime control turn on compressor every time I select to unfog my windows (compressor doesn’t work only when I select “econ” on CC). I find out that now when compressor works my windows doesn’t fog any more. But I must ask, is it normal that clima compressor work even when I select 29C on CC and out side temperature is -6C?

Hi,
the compressor should not work at a temperature of -6°C. I don't remember the limit I think under 3 or 5°C the clima should be off

Moderiert von  Manfred H., Manfred M., Thorsten D 

Link in Zwischenablage kopiert