Nächstes Thema
Thema drucken
Thema bewerten
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
hello to all
well im going to jump straght in at the deep end and ask for help with this
as stated above i have a 1994 audi s4 quattro 4.2V8 32valve with a 6speed gearbox
i bought the car with the origonal idea of selling it on for a profit but unfortuatly the 6speed gearbox has failed
now ive had people looking for a second hand gearbox all over the uk, spain, sweeden and some parts of germany and ive found nothing
theres nobody capable in spain and most in the uk arent interested
so if any body can tell me what other gearboxs i can use and will fit on to this block id be very very very GRATEFUL
the reason i ask is because i am hoping to return to the uk soon so i need to fix the car and sell it on as soon as possible
hope somebody has the answer to this F##K##g NITEMARE JOB
thanks in advance
gareth
ps the car is left hand drive

Hi,

Just take a look around this website - you'll find a "classifieds" section right here: http://www.audiv8.com/marketplace . I count at least one ad that offers what you want, just search for "6 Gang Getriebe". The seller is a well-known member of this forum.
Addtionally, look here or try your luck on ebay - a search turned up five transmissions that would fit your car. Just click on the link.
Originally, your car is equipped with a "CBM" transmission, but any member of the "C**-family should fit (CBN from the V8 or CBR from the RS2).

Yes, these things are rare and much sought after because all those people with lesser Type 44 Audis need to upgrade to one of those transmissions when the output of their tuned turbocharged I5 engines exceeds 350 HP. So don`t expect to find one for a rock-bottom price.

journeyman
journeyman
I can sell you a CBL 6 speed gerbox if you need it.
Good state of repair
I live in Nimes , France near SPAIN where i go for christmas.
Fred
audiquattro@wanadoo.fr

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
cool
if you can just tell me what sort of condition , milage and what sort of price you had in mind we can go from there
i live in malaga on the costa del sol
thanks for the reply
gareth

journeyman
journeyman
I did send you a PM a few days ago about the good state of the gearbox and the price 1000 euros.
Do you want to buy my 170 000 km gearbox in Montceny 70 km around Barcelona?
Give me your answer quickly: I leave France to go to spain tomorrow.
Then i know if i must travel with the gearbox in the boot of my car or not.
Sincerely,
Fred
audiquattro@wanadoo.fr

Moderiert von  Manfred H., Manfred M., Thorsten D 

Link in Zwischenablage kopiert