Vorheriges Thema
Nächstes Thema
Thema drucken
Thema bewerten
OP Offline
Hello all,

I just purchased a 1991 Audi V8 in excelent condition. It has the infamous UFO brakes on it. I know the draw back to these brake, and for now I will keep them on. The whole front brake system was replaced by the dealer less than a year ago, but they did not change over to the G60 set up.

The question I have it, what is the actual part you need from the Audi A6 to make the conversion to the Porsche Boxter Calipers easier?? Is it only the front / bottom suspension assembly? And if you have a part number for it??

I already have the Boxter Calipers and 318 x 25mm Rotors, these were to be going on my '88 Audi 200, but unfortunatly I was rear endend in an accident and the car was written off by the insurance company.

The second question is for the people who live in Germany. Is their a company in Germany other than Audi where you can purchase replacement front headlights?? Bosch / Hella??

Thank you for your help,

Karl K
Vancouver, Canada

Hi Karl,

for the headlights have a look here: www.duwrepair.de
They have "Beleuchtung"-"Scheinwerfer" from Bosch for 390Euro

Regards
Michael

You also can purchase Euro Audi V8 headlights cheap in VT, USA. Check www.euro-audi-parts.com for details.

Moderiert von  Manfred H., Manfred M., Thorsten D 

Link in Zwischenablage kopiert