Vorheriges Thema
Nächstes Thema
Thema drucken
Thema bewerten
#57044 24.05.2004 11:49
Paul F Offline OP
OP Offline
So you have all waited for it... I know that there have been countless discussions about it over the last months, there have been even others that have tried to do it...well I guess I have kept it quite long enough now..

What I am about to show will put calm ...HOPEFULLY to the situation.

Below is a pictures showing the first off tool parts that we have built from a project I started last year....I put off buying our new house for a year to pay this project off ...NO one has to invest or pay anything in advance.

I hope to have these ready for sale within 2 months...PLEASE READ CAREFULLY all details:
-there will two types US/Canada and the rest of the world (Europe) yes they are slightly different but compatible.

-They will only be sold in a set which will contain everything including the little trim pieces.

-YES the price....HOLD your horses...
Due to the fact that I have not finalized all the details on the tools and the parts the price will only be given at launch.
The good news is the price will be around the same as the replacement yellow one. (PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME FOR PRICE AGAIN UNTIL THE PROPER TIME HAS COME).

-The unit you see is the lens and the base, they are not welded to show everyone that they do exist and this is not trick!

NEWS ....who ever is going to the TYPE 44 meeting in Köln on 29-30 May will get to see one of these up close and personal.
ONLY there will I have a few sets to show.

I will post sometime tonight as well A few pictures with a set on a car ..MINE!

Your sincerely,
Paulo Fernandes
web page

stranger
stranger
I think I'm gonna fall in love with you!
HURRY! I need those blinkers, I have painted the originals black, it looks kind of mafia-style, but white is what I've been looking for!
[image]http://salms.zr.no/filer/bil/V8Q6.JPG[/image]

I've been told that blinkers from porsche 911 will fit, does this make sence?

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Stig Almskar; 22.06.2004 02:27.

Here today, gone tomorrow, going fast in my V8 quattro!
Black is beautiful

Paul F #57047 23.06.2004 06:49
Hello.
I couldnt see any price on your website.
Please tell me the price and the shipping costs to Germany.
Mail to: MZenno@web.de
Thank you,
Best Regards,
Enrico

I want them!

Tell us the price for germany shipping, please.

Endlich V8!!! - Jetzt leider nicht mehr!!!! Suche Käfer-Cabrio zum Aufbau!
hallo paul,
denk an mich!!

Gruß Günter avzansbach@aol.com
Anonym
Unregistriert
Anonym
Unregistriert
Hmmm, it's taking time..
How is it going? Any news about these items?
My blinkers is broken due to litle stones bouncing up from other cars. So, would I have to order some original yellow blinkers, or can I wait a bit, and instead order these white ones?

you' d have to contact Paul directly.
Last I have seen is that at least one set of white blinkers is already installed on his car. He attended a Type 44 meeting in Germany last weekend, with his V8 displaying white blinkers:
Look
[url=http://www.treffen.treser-audi.de/mainz2004/alex_p1/images/Alex_P1019.jpg]here [/url] and [url=http://www.treffen.treser-audi.de/mainz2004/joergfl/images/J4100012_2.jpg]here[/url] for impressions.

wenn man den Beitrag editiert sind Attachments und Links wech, deswegen nochmal:

you' d have to contact Paul directly.
Last I have seen is that at least one set of white blinkers is already installed on his car. He attended a Type 44 meeting in Germany last weekend, with his V8 displaying white blinkers:
Look here and here for impressions.

Moderiert von  Manfred H., Manfred M., Thorsten D 

Link in Zwischenablage kopiert