Vorheriges Thema
Nächstes Thema
Thema drucken
Thema bewerten
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hi you all V8 people ! I`m from Finland and have maybe found good shape V8, maybe. First, sorry my bad English, i try my best.. So, what should i check, the car is year 1992 and look`s great (don`t they all? ) what about engine, is there anymore spark-wires ? I hope not ! Please help me as much you can! Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!

48345-Pic_01_29.jpg (0 Bytes, 443 downloads)
Anonym
Unregistriert
Anonym
Unregistriert
A big hole in your bank account. No but seriously if the vehicle is well looked after then not many. leaky Steering racks worn brakes bad electrics tend to give you a headache. But lets face it the cars are not getting any younger so expect anything to everything. Just remenber with only 29 thousand built and only about 3000 left in Germany on the road dont expect the after market spares to be available - there ar´nt any only original Audi parts with original Audi prices

Steve b

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
ok! What about year 1994-95 A8 with 4,2 engine or year 1993
s4 with 4,2 engine. Is there anything surprice places??

Anonym
Unregistriert
Anonym
Unregistriert
Spares for the s4 are in the same bracket as an audi v8 rare and expensive. The A8 is another story. There have been far more of these cars built so the spare part prices are a lot cheaper also may of the parts in an A 8 were also built into an a4 and a6 so used parts and aftermarket parts are generally cheaper and more available. The demand for A8 parts are very few at our scrapyard so i can only imagine that there is not mutch that goes wrong with them. The axel outriggers are made of alluminium and are very prone to wear but that is about the only thing that is regularly asked for

Steve b

Moderiert von  Manfred H., Manfred M., Thorsten D 

Link in Zwischenablage kopiert