Vorheriges Thema
Nächstes Thema
Thema drucken
Thema bewerten
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
My idea is to put audi V8 engine on my opel vectra(this is a 1990 GT).Yes i know that it`s sounds creazy and pointless and buying an Audi V8 could be a lot cheaper and better.But this could be a rare thing to find an opel vectra with V8 engine!My friends told me to use superchips an pipercams and so on , but the V8 is the thing that makes my heart sing and I just dont want to give up my Vectra and i desided to make it even better then he already is.So I decided to put an V8 engine on it and after lots of searching I found that the Audi V8 is the best choice.Now I`m looking for allkind of information abaout V8 engine , transmission and wiring diagrams.part two is to find a new body to my vectra and an audi engine with wires , ecu and stuff.the third part is to make it all work together.Well , I have been wondering abaout the 4WD to because the vectra gearbox could handle only abaout 200 hp (type F28) But will the engine fit under the hood with the original gearbox(audi`s) and quattro system???So I am opened to eny sugjestions and help.BTW respect to the audi V8 owners , who made this forum and keeping their audi`s in such a good shape!!

42004-minu auto 3.jpg (0 Bytes, 533 downloads)
Anonym
Unregistriert
Anonym
Unregistriert
As you can see by the amount of replys to your entry, Your idea has realy gone down well. Perhaps you should write to the Ford Granada forum or similar

Steve b

Moderiert von  Manfred H., Manfred M., Thorsten D 

Link in Zwischenablage kopiert