Vorheriges Thema
Nächstes Thema
Thema drucken
Thema bewerten
#367107 19.01.2019 04:40
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hi, my name is Tom and I've been a V8 guy since 2002 here in America. My ex girlfriends dad gave me that car with 52K(miles) on it and that started my introduction to this love/hate relationship with this vehicle. I've since parted(broken) 3(have parts)/done basically everything anyone wants/or doesn't want to have to do, but forced to do to these cars. The American Audfans list is really slow as many of the 3000+ cars have gone by the wayside. So, I'm checking in after all these years.

I'm wondering if anyone has a 5-speed specific wiring diagram, or can answer a question. My '91 5-speed(72? imported to US) has a no speed sensor signal problem(no tach bounce/no spark/fuel). Been intermittent and has caused me to reevaluate my love for the car. Continuity everywhere/good sensors etc. Have no ground on pin 54 on ECU harness and the updated manual doesn't list it(my '90 auto paper manual does)......Anyone have ECU pinout or know if I need ground to that pin(Semi-easy). 54 and 19(bigger ground) terminate on the auto in "auto tranny plug" 11 but the 5-speed has no plug 11 and I have no idea where 5-speed grounds and won't ground pin 54 unless I need to. I also can't find a clutch disk for my car anywhere but Audi
Traditions, any ideas from the fatherland? Raining for a week so not doing anything anytime soon.....Any help would be appreciated, Sincerely, Tom

Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Hi Tom and a warm welcome,

I have an Audi V8 workshop manual including (hopefully) all wiring diagrams in english language. But it is too large to be attached. If you send me your email address I can provide a download link (for free) from my web space.

The clutch disk from Tradition is cheaper than from some other aftermarket suppliers.

Best regards Tim

Beste Grüße
Tim

Moderiert von  Manfred H., Manfred M., Thorsten D 

Link in Zwischenablage kopiert