Vorheriges Thema
Nächstes Thema
Thema drucken
Thema bewerten
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I have been fighting with this problem for a long time now. Problem is the transmission and car is not moving at all, gear lights did work. I got blink codes 2134,2131,3221 only once, after that TCU went offline totally, all gear lights are on.
I did get new TCU because I tought that the original went bad.

Anyway now it work this way: Gear is in N-position, turn the key power ON, you can move the stick to every other gears and lights on dash do work, but, when you put it on R-position, TCU go OFF again and all gear signal lights go ON. TCU won't star after battery cable is off for few minutes, only when I switch other TCU on and put gear on N, D, 1 or 2 position gear shifting works again, until I put it again to R and TCU goes OFF. One day is was able to move car on R-gear two times, then it died, D-gear did not work.

I have cleaned all 4 connectors on transmission. Could this problem be inside on valve body or R-solenoid? How you measure the solenoids?

stranger
stranger
Hi, I'm Dili, I'm from Macedonia... my English is not so good, but I'll try to write something about my problem with my V8 Audi, I have a problem with the transmission... when I put it on R-position... it move... but in D, or another position... it did not move... can someone help me what I'll should do???

Carpal \'Tunnel
Carpal \'Tunnel
Hi

2134 it's about Voltage Problem... Batterie near death? load it full an watch about this code on next time...

2131 Breaklight switch... do you step the breakpedal before blink out the codes?

3221 It's the Switch for the reverse gear - or the wiring on it... and it's the most suspect part... change it...

Moderiert von  Manfred H., Manfred M., Thorsten D 

Link in Zwischenablage kopiert