Vorheriges Thema
Nächstes Thema
Thema drucken
Thema bewerten
mig o Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
finally i managed to get v8, after a long long long period of decision. but unfortunatley my vechicle has no driver's airbag or passanger's airbag. but for safety, i still wish, it would have.

i have almoust unlimited access to A6 C4 models parts with very reasonable price.

can anybody reccomend how to self-make working airbag for my beauty?

all fresh ideas besides "sell that old car" are extremely welcome

Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
Hi.

Are you shure you want to do that?
You need for both sides the Dashboard and the Steeringwheel, i think the Steering coulmn as well ,Covers for the Steeringcolumn,
Wiring harness, sensors, miscellaneous parts,
and somebody who really knows what he is doing and somebody who will be responsible .
For your own and your passengers safety i would not do this work, in case of malfunction you will be in serious trouble.
For example, the Airbag pop out at 60mph because of malfunction,because the mechanic accidenatlly canged a couple of wires,
what you gonna do in that case?

Don´t take it amiss, thats my opinion

Sorry for my terrible english.

Best regards

Gude Mario Audi 100 CD Autom. Bj.83 Audi 200 20v Bj.89 Audi 5000 Bj.85 Audi V8 3,6 Autom. Bj.88
sell and buy a new one Audi! Are you crazy to get in the airbags no no no!! What about the "feeling sensors" in the front of the car, haw can you let to "shoot out your airbag"?

Moderiert von  Manfred H., Manfred M., Thorsten D 

Link in Zwischenablage kopiert