Vorheriges Thema
Nächstes Thema
Thema drucken
Thema bewerten
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hi everyone.

I bought few months back this car which had broken automatic transmission. I washed the transmission from inside carefully with diesel oil and then I changed the A and B clutch plates which were totally destroyed. Then I changed oils and put the transmission back together. Now the transmission runs ok and I have been able to drive with it, the problem before was that the transmission was sliding badly,

now it is not sliding anymore but sometimes when I change the gear it does not change correctly, like when I put P in it will only go to R or N won't go in easily, or when using manual gears 1 goes good, then when I change to 2 it wont change but then changes to 3. Sometimes when driving with D or setting of from 0 Kph the transmission feels like it had wrong gear in.

It started to feel better when driving like 10 kilometers but still it feels a little not good. I have another "Multifunktionsschalter" so should I try to change this or could the problem be it the electromagnet which tells the position of the shaft?

If I am changing the Multifunctionschalter should I change the transmission control box too or does it communicate with new part without coding?

Kind regards.
-Rauli

PS. Thank you from your answers in advance.

Hi! I Iwould change the Multifunktionsschalter and the controlbox! Box is not coded and should funktion like the original if same Number ist on it.
Look at the pins which go into the box at the connector, are all of them same color, or are some of them ´´korrodiert´´

Seems to me as the failiure, which has made the old gearparts defect ist still there, if the gear changes not clear, the new parts can easily take a failure like the old again! Be careful and if your feeling is not good dont drive too fast and not too long distance. Next i would change oil of automatic again, cause old parts of the defekt gearparts can still be in the gearbox and its deficile parts, that is also a thing that makes the gear not shifting well. Use the right oil!! ultron z.B. is one! And take care of the right liters!! To change and corect refill the gear of an V8 is not so easy..
Excuse my bad english.. :-(
Greetings

Carpal \'Tunnel
Carpal \'Tunnel
Your english isn't bad at all I suppose

In Antwort auf:

Seems to me as the failiure, which has made the old gearparts defect ist still there,

I'm with you, Rauli should be REALLY careful!

Rauli, does the gearindex show you what you've choosen? Maybe it's just the adjustment of the bowdencable that solve your problem...?

Without deeper knowledge of your gearbox it seems to be some connectionsproblems, maybe the valves itselves.

Moderiert von  Manfred H., Manfred M., Thorsten D 

Link in Zwischenablage kopiert