Vorheriges Thema
Nächstes Thema
Thema drucken
Thema bewerten
liu hua Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A car's dashboard is often exposed to the sun and other elements that can cause the material to contract and expand, creating fading and brittle fabric. It will often develop cracks or other damage that warrants replacement of the dashboard. Removing the dashboard from your vehicle, while challenging, is not prohibitively difficult to do. By following a few simple procedures, you can remove your dashboard in a very short time.

Difficulty:
Moderately Easy Instructions

Things You'll Need:
Crescent wrench
Screwdriver
Masking tape
Black marker

The steps as following:
1.Detach the negative battery cable from the car's battery to prevent any electrical damage when removing the dashboard. Be careful to put the cable in a position where it will not come in contact with any metal, creating sparks.

2.Undo the screws in the glovebox and pull the box out of the dashboard. Unhook any fasteners or clips holding the glovebox door in place. Undo all the screws on the lower piece of the dashboard and allow the lower dashboard to come loose and drop to the floor board.

3.Unhook the faceplate of the car radio and use a screwdriver to unfasten the radio bracket. Unhook the electrical wiring from the back of the radio and slide the radio out of the dashboard.

4.Undo all the screws on the top section of the dashboard with a screwdriver. You will also find screws on the sides and underneath the dashboard that need to be removed in order to loosen the dashboard.

5.Slide the dashboard forward so you can get access to the back of it. You will need to get underneath the dashboard in order to undo the electrical wiring for the gauges and other devices on the dashboard. Once you have removed all the wiring and attachments, pull the upper dashboard out and remove it from the vehicle.

View more
http://www.chinasinoy.com/service/how-to-remove-a-cars-dashboard-88.html

liu hua #327192 28.11.2012 07:49
Carpal \'Tunnel
Carpal \'Tunnel
Hello.
And what should this deal with the Audi V8?

I believe you are in the wrong forum?

Here there are F.A.Q. contributions - you omit to write it such useless statements here in the V8 to forum, thanks.

V8 greetings

V8 fahren ist wie älter werden - gelegentliche Inkontinenz
Carpal \'Tunnel
Carpal \'Tunnel
I think we all know how to remove the dashboard! I don´t know what do you want to tell us?!

liu hua #327194 28.11.2012 09:37
Most probably you can disample some cars dashboard that way, but definitly not at the V8.
Liu: please consider what car you are talking about. This is not the Chihuahua 4WD forum.

Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
In Antwort auf:

I don´t know what do you want to tell us?

Den Link am Ende des Postings.

Beste Grüße
Tim
Carpal \'Tunnel
Carpal \'Tunnel
Ach ja, jetzt see ich es.

liu hua Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
sorry, i am a Novice and i found the thread in the web of chinasinoy.com. and i thought it can help you so i post it here. I did not expect self-defeating.
very sorry!

liu hua Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
sorry

Moderiert von  Manfred H., Manfred M., Thorsten D 

Link in Zwischenablage kopiert