forum.audiv8.com
verfasst von: Albert S. Polyurethane suspension bushes - all parts - 06.04.2016 06:31
Hello,

I would like to take this opportunity and let you know about polyurethane suspension bushes that we are making. Not to manny companies are developing new parts and producing parts for Audi V8.

https://www.akmotorsport.net/product-category/audi/v8-d11/

Hello.

Have you read?

IMPORTANT! Listings of parts and parts Wanted
are not allowed in the forum!
Please use this the parts market .

Gruß Manfred M.
verfasst von: Tim A. Re: Polyurethane suspension bushes - all parts - 06.04.2016 08:07
I think this could possibly be helpful giving one a line on a (new?) source for special bushings and mounts. So I'd see this posting more as a hint than advertising.
Hello.
There was already with powerFlex.
Helpful to me! See my other thread. I've got 3 project cars that will need them. Plus a 100quattro daily. And maybe another car arriving shortly.

it serves as a very good prompt and an option!
verfasst von: Tim A. Re: Polyurethane suspension bushes - all parts - 06.04.2016 12:34
In Antwort auf:

Helpful to me!

That's what I figured
> There was already with powerFlex.

They have only small amount of the parts we do.
what about engine and gearbox mounts ?
verfasst von: Roy F Re: Polyurethane suspension bushes - all parts - 23.06.2016 07:13
That's sadly other kind of bearings: hydro-[censored]-something-rubber.

BUT maybe a mix of several hardness of PU would make the same (similar) effekt?
verfasst von: Roy F Re: Polyurethane suspension bushes - all parts - 23.06.2016 07:19
Hi

Pretty nice!!

Somethimes we should ignore Manfred

Well, he's right, but this kind of news should everybody love!

At least it wouldn't be wrong when you put your "announcement" in the "Marktplatz" so everybody can find it in the future, because the search-funktion of this page isn't a friend to all.
verfasst von: Roy F Re: Polyurethane suspension bushes - all parts - 10.07.2016 07:45
Sorry for delay... watch attachment!

Attached picture 361010-SNB13108.JPG
© www.AudiV8.com Forum