Vorheriges Thema
Nächstes Thema
Thema drucken
Thema bewerten
#7944 15.06.2002 07:52
OP Offline
Hi.
I need to find the paint code for my car. My car is a -92 and the color looks dark blue/purple metallic. The code in my car is NOK but neither my Audi dealer or the paintshop can find that color in the color maps (wrong word, but you know what i mean). They are thinking it might not a original color but a special order when the car was bought back in -92. Well, anyhow it must be possible to find that color some way. Is there someone here who know my color or where i can turn to get it. Not even Audi Sweden can help me, hope you guys can.
I dont have a pic but can get one if that helps.

I would really appreciate any help.
Thanks.
Thomas

Hi Thomas,

NOK spezifies the leather of the seats that are mounted in your car and therefore you have a leather that is called Kodiak. The other leather V8´s were produced with is called Conolly and it is softer and of higher quality. The specification of the color of your car stands on the left hand of the leather spec at the beginnig of the line.
You wrote that the color of your car is dark blue and a kind of purple. This description seems to me like the description of the color that my car has.
The color of my car in Germany is called Amethyst-grau-Perleffekt, maybe in your
country it is called amethyst-grey-perl-effect? The specification number is LZ4V.

You can take a look at my car in this forum by clicking on GALERIE and then searching for Martin´s V8. My car is nearly at the beginning of the list.

Maadin

Life sucks and then you die.
In my V8, there is a sticker with the color code printed on it on the inside of the trunk door. Maybe you can find the code there.

Arsène

Moderiert von  Manfred H., Manfred M., Thorsten D 

Link in Zwischenablage kopiert