Vorheriges Thema
Nächstes Thema
Thema drucken
Thema bewerten
#73868 26.01.2005 06:33
Registriert seit: Jan 2005
Beiträge: 1
stranger
stranger
Offline
Registriert seit: Jan 2005
Beiträge: 1
I want to buy a december-1992 Audi V8 4.2 automatic. The car appears to be in perfect shape and the engine sounds OK. All the maintenance books are there. The interior is also perfect. I found no strange corrosion on the outside/bottom of the car. Tomorrow I'm going to have another look/drive:

- Can someone give me tips on what details I should give specials attention to?

Thanks in advance,

Wouter

W. Stam #73869 27.01.2005 03:04
Registriert seit: May 2003
Beiträge: 202
Registriert seit: May 2003
Beiträge: 202
If you can read German, there is a pretty good writeup in the FAQ. If not, here is one in english:
http://www.audifans.com/twiki/bin/view/Audi/BuyersGuide

Cheers,

- Jeremy


1990 V8Q Zyclam Portland, Oregon (USA) http://www.MyV8Q.com/ Fun, Fun, Fun auf der Autobahn

Moderiert von  Manfred H., Manfred M., Thorsten D 

Link in Zwischenablage kopiert
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1