Vorheriges Thema
Nächstes Thema
Thema drucken
Thema bewerten
#71569 28.12.2004 05:02
Anonym
Unregistriert
Anonym
Unregistriert
Has anyone successfully been able to hook up VAG-COM to a 3.6L V8?

Cant get it to work here.....

/Mathias

#71570 04.01.2005 01:04
Registriert seit: Apr 2004
Beiträge: 191
member
member
Registriert seit: Apr 2004
Beiträge: 191
Oh, yes, lots of guys have done so. Thomas Müller is one I met, only his english is probably not so fluent. But search for "Diagnose-Adapter" in the German section and you will come across people who are building these adaptors, and they will for sure be able and willing to give you a hand.

Andreas


Es war schon immer etwas teurer, einen besonderen Geschmack zu haben...
Anonym
Unregistriert
Anonym
Unregistriert
Ok, thanks. I will check the german section, the only problem is that I dont understand a s**t in there - I made the mistake of learning french in school.....:)

Its really odd. I have the pin configuration, 12DC, ground, K and L line sorted and still I get nothing from the car. Very annoying.

Br,
Mathias


Moderiert von  Manfred H., Manfred M., Thorsten D 

Link in Zwischenablage kopiert
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1