Vorheriges Thema
Nächstes Thema
Thema drucken
Thema bewerten
#62278 04.08.2004 06:52
Anonym
Unregistriert
Anonym
Unregistriert
Hi. Does anyone know if there is a company or a person who makes leather patterns for the seats and headrests for the V8?

#62279 04.08.2004 10:12
Registriert seit: May 2003
Beiträge: 202
Registriert seit: May 2003
Beiträge: 202
Yes, their name is Audi

Seriously, if you need replacement leather pieces for your seats, they have part numbers and should be available from your dealership.

If you want something custom done (or perhaps a lower price) you can take your current items to an upholstery shop (that works with leather) and have them use your current upholstery as the pattern for the new leather ones.

I hope that helps,

- Jeremy


1990 V8Q Zyclam Portland, Oregon (USA) http://www.MyV8Q.com/ Fun, Fun, Fun auf der Autobahn
Anonym
Unregistriert
Anonym
Unregistriert
That doesn't really help. Buying anything from Audi is just asking to be raped. Leatherseats.com sells patterns for all A4's and A6's. I am looking for someone or a company who does the same for the V8's.

#62281 07.08.2004 08:52
Anonym
Unregistriert
Anonym
Unregistriert
What do you really mean? Is there something wrong with youre interior? And you want new parts for it? is it worn? 0r do you want a new pattern for youre interior?
It is not often that a firm makes individual parts for the V8, since only a fiew thousand cars were made. But you might find that different seats from Audis of the same year will fit.
What exaxtly are you looking for?

#62282 09.08.2004 04:45
Anonym
Unregistriert
Anonym
Unregistriert
Okay. I do realize the rarity of the V8, however, I have been told that the first generation A6, 100, V8, & 200 have interchangeable seats. Now I know that individually none of these models were produced in extremely large nubmers, but collectively the numbers really add up. I would have thought that someone would make a replacement leather seat cover for these models as a result. My leather seats are starting to wear out. I would like to replace just the leather, but I don't wan't to take it to a custom interiors shop for fear of being completely ripped off.

#62283 11.08.2004 12:09
Registriert seit: Aug 2002
Beiträge: 765
Offline
Registriert seit: Aug 2002
Beiträge: 765
The seats used in the V8 are interchangeable with the Audi 5000 (84-88) , the Audi 100/200 (89-91), the "C4" Audi 100 and S4 (92-94) and the first-generation A6/S6 (95-97). I guess that you live in the US, so you would have standard power seats on all models.

The cheapest solution would surely be to purchase a good set of used seats. There are some places in the US who specialize in selling parts for the V8 online. Jeremy has some linked on his website (look at his sig).
Most "worn out" leather seats can be treated to look like new by recoloring and regenerating them. For this, best contact a reputable local auto detailing shop. This also should be a lot cheaper than buying new patterns plus having them installed.
If you need new seat cushions, you have to go to Audi. These are also not very expensive and well worth the expense, especially with worn out sport seat side bolsters.



Moderiert von  Manfred H., Manfred M., Thorsten D 

Link in Zwischenablage kopiert
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1