Vorheriges Thema
Nächstes Thema
Thema drucken
Thema bewerten
#55773 04.05.2004 07:47
Anonym
Unregistriert
Anonym
Unregistriert
I Love this car. But I have a baby on the way, and must sell. This is a 1990 V8 Quattro with around ~160k . Interior Near Perfect. One small blemish on passenger front door, other than that body is in great condition. Timeing Belt and front brakes done recently. Car runs real strong and fast. I really dont want to part with it, but I really cant afford a second car as a toy anymore. My loss can be your gain. Call me at 603-801-7959, or email me at dan_nhctc@yahoo.com. Pictures available on request. Also if you live near-by we can arrainge to meet. Thanks, Dan

#55774 05.05.2004 11:22
Anonym
Unregistriert
Anonym
Unregistriert
and where are you form?,
send me some more info and pictures if available, my e-mail jacek.efl@poczta.fm


#55775 05.05.2004 03:52
Registriert seit: Aug 2002
Beiträge: 765
Offline
Registriert seit: Aug 2002
Beiträge: 765
according to the phone no., he`s located in New Hampshire, USA....

#55776 10.09.2004 02:01
Anonym
Unregistriert
Anonym
Unregistriert
tell me the price
safri22@yahoo.com


Moderiert von  Manfred H., Manfred M., Thorsten D 

Link in Zwischenablage kopiert
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1