Vorheriges Thema
Nächstes Thema
Thema drucken
Thema bewerten
Anonym
Unregistriert
Anonym
Unregistriert
Well after viewing all those v8 in the the photo galerie with the 10 spoke Bolero 4a0071495ZL 8X17 wheels ,I had to have them .I ordered them at vwparts.com in the US . 18 months ago,long story short my tire man had quite a time of it
mounting yokohama 235/45 wr-17 avs dB S2 tires to three of the wheels ,very snug bead!!!!!,well we got tired of waiting for the fourth tire to set its bead, With it quiting time and good friday and all , my installer lubed it up and pumped in 70-80 psi with the hope of it popping into it bead over night .anybody here have such a problem with this combo or wheel and tire in general ,any input would be helpful,OH YA the other three look absolutley great on the car.

Registriert seit: May 2003
Beiträge: 202
Registriert seit: May 2003
Beiträge: 202
I agree, the 10 spokes look slick on the V8 (too bad they didn't offer them in the States). You might try sending an email to V8@audifans.com as I know of at least one owner that is running them on his car.

Regards,

- Jeremy


1990 V8Q Zyclam Portland, Oregon (USA) http://www.MyV8Q.com/ Fun, Fun, Fun auf der Autobahn

Moderiert von  Manfred H., Manfred M., Thorsten D 

Link in Zwischenablage kopiert
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1