just bought ona of your (and mine to be I hope) favourit cars. Have only got like a few problems with it... first i need to change some lightbulbs in the interior...
My lamp behind the gasoline gauge is broken.. anyone got any tricks for changing that one?
than the one lighting up wich gear is is (down by the shifter) is broken as well... where the f-ck is it located... tried to find it today but... here I am...
then I have the anoying fault that up on the dashboard all of the lights that says which gear is in (tha car is an automatic) lights at the same time and all of the time... quite anoying... anyone got any tricks for that?
last but not least... the thermostat needs to be changed... looked in the FAQ and found the guidance... the only trouble is I cant even find it on the engine... anyone got any better pic´s... beginning to suspect that the engine shown in the FAQ is a 4.2 litre... mine Is a 3.6´er... could that be it? otherwise.. just tell me where it is...