Vorheriges Thema
Nächstes Thema
Thema drucken
Thema bewerten
#53397 26.03.2004 11:06
Anonym
Unregistriert
Anonym
Unregistriert
Hello To all.

I have a 91 5 speed V8 and sometimes in the morning by cold starts as I am driving I get a slight hesitation ...it almost feels as if it was runing in 6-7 cylinders.

As soon as it is warm however....generally after 3 minutes or so it all goes away.

To me I would think this is something fairly simple anyone got any experience with this?

Paul

Registriert seit: May 2003
Beiträge: 202
Registriert seit: May 2003
Beiträge: 202
I wonder if it is throwing any codes, in which case the car would tell you what *it* thinks the problem is...

It is very easy to blink the codes out. You can find instructions here:
http://www.sjmautotechnik.com/ecufv8.html

Good luck,

- Jeremy


1990 V8Q Zyclam Portland, Oregon (USA) http://www.MyV8Q.com/ Fun, Fun, Fun auf der Autobahn
Anonym
Unregistriert
Anonym
Unregistriert
Hi Jeremy,
Yep I tried downloading the codes but I get nothing.

It must be something really simple, I was wondering over the weeekend if it maybe a connector that is loose ...but then again it does not explain the cold part...

Paul


Moderiert von  Manfred H., Manfred M., Thorsten D 

Link in Zwischenablage kopiert
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1