|
|
Registriert seit: May 2003
Beiträge: 202
|
|
Registriert seit: May 2003
Beiträge: 202 |
Joe,
I think it is part of the fuse panel, position 10. On the LHD, this is located behind the kick panel on the passenger side. Part number is 4D0-951-253 if you need to order a new one form the dealership.
You can also try droping the relay on the street from a height of 1m if you think the contacts might be frozen (temporary fix).
I think I read once that there is a spot for a fuse on that relay; if you put a fuse in there, it will cause the fuel pump to run continually until you pull the fuse.
The fuel pump (inside the tank) does fail from time to time, but usually makes a bunch of noise before it dies.
Hope this helps.
Cheers,
- Jeremy
|
|
|
Link in Zwischenablage kopiert