Vorheriges Thema
Nächstes Thema
Thema drucken
Thema bewerten
#47016 06.01.2004 03:35
Anonym
Unregistriert
Anonym
Unregistriert
I was rasing my window and when it got to the top i heard a pop. I tried to lower it and it went back down. But when I went to raise the window it wouldnt go back up. I hope nothing major happened. Could somebody tell me whats wrong

Thanks

#47017 07.01.2004 02:11
Registriert seit: May 2003
Beiträge: 202
Registriert seit: May 2003
Beiträge: 202
Most likely the metal 'rope' snapped that goes from the window motor, to the first pulleys, to the piece that attaches to the window, to the second pulley, and back to the motor. (It makes a closed loop and probably snapped on the side that allowed it to go down, but not back up.)

List price is around $220US from the dealership. If you are in the States, you can order one from sjmauto@comcast.net for much less (almost half).

Good luck!

- Jeremy


1990 V8Q Zyclam Portland, Oregon (USA) http://www.MyV8Q.com/ Fun, Fun, Fun auf der Autobahn
Anonym
Unregistriert
Anonym
Unregistriert
Thank u for the reply


Moderiert von  Manfred H., Manfred M., Thorsten D 

Link in Zwischenablage kopiert
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1