Vorheriges Thema
Nächstes Thema
Thema drucken
Thema bewerten
#45764 19.12.2003 05:23
Anonym
Unregistriert
Anonym
Unregistriert
Hello, Everyone!

Does anybody know the procedure to change Transmission fluid in Audi V8, PT, 3.6L ? I read it needs to be replaced every 50 000 km (Automatic transmission).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Have a great day!

Victor

Anonym
Unregistriert
Anonym
Unregistriert
Sorry Mate I`ll have to get back to you on this one. I think There is something about the correct amount of oil, the right gearbox dip stick and removing the X exhaust pipe section to change the filter. An interpretation of the German Forum Follws...........

Registriert seit: Nov 2001
Beiträge: 1,134
Registriert seit: Nov 2001
Beiträge: 1,134

Sebastian F #45767 22.12.2003 02:16
Anonym
Unregistriert
Anonym
Unregistriert
Thanks a lot!

Anonym
Unregistriert
Anonym
Unregistriert
hello brother, i give an answer about the Problemscript of you. This is an wrong info that you have received.
Don`t change the liquid ATF (AutomatikTransmissionFluid)
but always 2500-5000 Km ca. 1-2 Liter put in the Tank.
Thats all.

Greetings by Acapi D11


Moderiert von  Manfred H., Manfred M., Thorsten D 

Link in Zwischenablage kopiert
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1