|
|
Registriert seit: Oct 2003
Beiträge: 2
stranger
|
|
stranger
Registriert seit: Oct 2003
Beiträge: 2 |
Hi, FULL OPTIONS, line inox, + 400 P, new engine (4.0 cc), whell 17 ", grey, etc etc 70.000 KM 1989 8500 EURO top speed : over 310 km/h on circuit French speed if possible. cellular : 00 32 (0)474 22 18 50 or 00 32 (0)496 08 64 77 email : pascal.hallet@forem.be
|
|
|
|
|
Registriert seit: Nov 2001
Beiträge: 5,241
|
|
Registriert seit: Nov 2001
Beiträge: 5,241 |
Hi, I don't want to buy it, have one. But I think we all would be interested in some more engine details.  Could you be more specific? Cause 400cv, 310km/h and 4L sounds odd. Thanks Michael
|
|
|
|
|
Registriert seit: Oct 2003
Beiträge: 2
stranger
|
|
stranger
Registriert seit: Oct 2003
Beiträge: 2 |
Hi,
It's easy !!!!! I have a 4000 cc engine, 32 valves, a KN filter and ... Reprogramming the Eprom. I have tested with a specialist in my region. Do you want to buy my engine ????
Regards
|
|
|
|
|
Registriert seit: Nov 2001
Beiträge: 5,241
|
|
Registriert seit: Nov 2001
Beiträge: 5,241 |
I'm sorry, there is no 4000cc engine for the Audi V8. And if, there is no way to get 400cv out of it. A KN filter and a reprogrammed eprom brings the 4200cc from 280cv to 282cv! Anything else are myths. Sorry, but hope you sell it anyway Michael
|
|
|
Link in Zwischenablage kopiert