Hallo V8-Fans!

Wie waren schon mehrmals der Frage nachgegangen, ob es die von Bose verwendeten ICs einzeln zu kaufen gibt.

Bei den beidenn Bose ICs 134499 und 131354, die in den vorderen Verstärkern Verwendung finden und häufig defekt, wenn nur noch Rauschen zu hören ist, gibt es, wie schon angesprochen, wenig Abhilfe.

Im Web habe ich nun etwas interessantes entdeckt (dritter Absatz), was die Mosfet-Bausteine angeht.

QUESTION NO. P926-7: I need replacement parts for a Delco/Bose audio amplifier, part # 16148748. Specifically STMicroelectronics P/N 137110 transistor, bose IC # 131354 88944 and bose IC # 134499 88945. I have searched for all of these parts, but so far haven't found any information on availability, pinouts, etc.
--
Bose does not sell parts,or offer any technical help. They require that the unit be sent to them for repair. I have just been through this with an AW-1 wave radio. Just had to return unit to customer unfixed.
--
I too ran across this problem while trying to repair a set of rear amplified speakers from a Nissan Maxima. I tried Bose who sent me to Clarion who sent me to Nissan who sent me to etc..... Anyway one of the speakers had been repaired before and they used after market parts for the Bose output transistors 137110 the substitute part was a IRFZ-44 or cross to ECG-2395.

Wer weiss mehr?

Grüße,
Maik

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Maik Faßbender; 03.03.2002 10:16.