Vorheriges Thema
Nächstes Thema
Thema drucken
Thema bewerten
Registriert seit: Oct 2014
Beiträge: 1
stranger
stranger
Offline
Registriert seit: Oct 2014
Beiträge: 1
Would it be possible to fit the RS6 BCY biturbo engine into the V8 3.6 ?
I think the best is to also replace the gearbox ?
Is it already done or tried to fix ?

Thanks,
Bruno

Registriert seit: Sep 2010
Beiträge: 283
Likes: 1
enthusiast
enthusiast
Registriert seit: Sep 2010
Beiträge: 283
Likes: 1
I don't know about this setup in particular, but a bi-turbo installation has been done a few times; either by modifying a PT/ABH, or by installing a setup from another model. Details I don't have, but there seems to be plenty of room to accommodate.

How well the original auto box can deal with the performance is of interest to me. I am running a chipped and quite lively 3.6 setup, and no complaints. But I'm unlikely to be over 300hp peak. I want to supercharge one of my cars, though.


85 WR quattro
90 V8 Silver, 91 V8 Black, 93 V8 Lago
93 100e quattro V6. Titan, i think

Moderiert von  Manfred H., Manfred M., Thorsten D 

Link in Zwischenablage kopiert
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1