|
|
Registriert seit: Sep 2013
Beiträge: 2
stranger
|
|
stranger
Registriert seit: Sep 2013
Beiträge: 2 |
Thanks a lot for Mark,
I have in fact figured out what the snag is - I'm not sure and doubtful if this applies to your situation, but you never know...
Quite simply the problem happens when I start the car - I have found that if (particularly in drive) I turn the ignition key back by a degree or two then everything functions fine - This has never happened before last weekend, I guess it's just the ignition getting a little sensitive...I had to figure it out as strangely it also cut out the wipers and the heating.
In any case it seems to be fine now with just this little consideration.
I'm on an RHD, though with UK plates. I don't suppose you had any ideas on the owner's/maintenance manual?
Thanks again and best regards,
Niel
|
|
|
Link in Zwischenablage kopiert