Vorheriges Thema
Nächstes Thema
Thema drucken
Thema bewerten
Registriert seit: Sep 2012
Beiträge: 1
stranger
stranger
Offline
Registriert seit: Sep 2012
Beiträge: 1
My car is Audi A8,there is some trouble in my car’s airbag.But I don’t like to go to garage.So I search in the internet,and found a tool named Super VAG K+CAN Plus 2.0. Do you know it? Please give me some advise.Thanks!

Registriert seit: Aug 2003
Beiträge: 2,009
Likes: 3
Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Registriert seit: Aug 2003
Beiträge: 2,009
Likes: 3
Hi Amy,
unfortunately I can't help you with your question (but I think the shown tool seems a bit expensive). May be you better place the question in the English section of this forum. I guess you will have more readers and replies there.

When was your A8 built?


Beste Grüße
Tim

Moderiert von  Manfred H., Manfred M., Thorsten D 

Link in Zwischenablage kopiert
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1