|
|
Registriert seit: Sep 2010
Beiträge: 283 Likes: 1
enthusiast
|
|
enthusiast
Registriert seit: Sep 2010
Beiträge: 283 Likes: 1 |
I am in the process of salvaging parts from a 1992 ABH engined car.
My car is a 1990 PT model. Unfortunately, the boot(trunk) lock is on a different key to the doors and ignition. Not a big deal, but I'd like to be using just one key. Audi don't seem able to supply a matching lock for the boot(trunk).
options/questions- 1. Can the locks (especially the boot lock) be easily rebuilt/recoded, if sufficient 'slides' are found? I've done this on the type85 quattro I have, after replacing a door lock.
2. Salvage the locks from the '92 car. This car has the shiftlock-III shifter mechanism, with a interlock cable between the ignition lock and shifter mech. Can the ignition lock be removed and retrofitted to my '90 car without using the shiftlock-III?
3. Salvage and retrofit Shiftlock-III and all locks from the '92 car into the '90 car. Is there any reason why i shouldn't do this? Has anyone actually done this?
Thanks all!
85 WR quattro 90 V8 Silver, 91 V8 Black, 93 V8 Lago 93 100e quattro V6. Titan, i think
|
|
|
Link in Zwischenablage kopiert