Hmm.
It's using about a 1-1.5 litre every 600miles, subject to where i'm going. Continuous cruise is less, lot's of spirited driving uses a little more.

I'm sure theres actually 3 small weeps, which all add up. The perils of throwing the car back together in a week!
Given that the performance is pretty damned good, strong and stable (strong acceleration even at above 200kph) and it will rev easily to 5500rpm in sport with no issues, I don't feel there will be anything seriously amiss. So I shall just get the kit together for a head refurb. 2 plugs on the left bank are slightly more sooty than the others, so again, I'm sure it's not a big deal.
I've seen the notes on the cylinder head weep, and will be putting some gaskets in there later in the year.

UK dealerships are not known for their customer oriented business approach. But there are a few specialists, so I shall be making a nuisance of myself there, instead.

And, I can hardly go smoking all over the alps! That simply would be good!


85 WR quattro
90 V8 Silver, 91 V8 Black, 93 V8 Lago
93 100e quattro V6. Titan, i think