|
|
Registriert seit: Sep 2010
Beiträge: 283 Likes: 1
enthusiast
|
|
enthusiast
Registriert seit: Sep 2010
Beiträge: 283 Likes: 1 |
Trawling through the german language section (sorry, my german is awful, and that was 25 years ago) http://www.milan-autoteile.de/shop_content.php/coID/20/content/C4-V8-MotorI gather there was some discussion or comparison of the some different versions of the 4.2L engine. I have the option of a couple of 4.2 ABZ code motors. I just need to know if they will bolt up mechanically in my PT engined car now. Has anyone done this? I would want to utilise the PT inlet manifold, existing transmission, and as many of the other original ancillaries as possible. Is it practical? Sadly, there are no engines within easy distance of me to check these things out.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Mark Hanman; 29.09.2010 12:15.
85 WR quattro 90 V8 Silver, 91 V8 Black, 93 V8 Lago 93 100e quattro V6. Titan, i think
|
|
|
|
Vollständiges Thema
|
Interchangeable V8 4.2 engine?
|
Mark Hanman
|
28.09.2010 09:03
|
|
Link in Zwischenablage kopiert