Vorheriges Thema
Nächstes Thema
Thema drucken
Thema bewerten
#25750 10.04.2003 11:25
Anonym
Unregistriert
Anonym
Unregistriert
I have this old pioneer stereo which is in 2 units i.e. cd is separate, radio/cassette is separate. Now, these units are supposed to be fitted one on top of the other, but that seems pretty impossible in the Audi v8 since the climate control unit is in the way. Has anybody had any experience with this?

And yes, I am VERY fond of this particular stereo, it was absolutely top of the line in 1987(!!!) (CDX2 and KEX900+GMA200 Amp if it means anything to anyone), but has only ever been used for 6 months, its practically brand new. And I am kinda nostalgic...this is the 1st car I've owned since then where it is actually worthy of being fitted!

Thanx

Frank

#25751 16.10.2004 11:52
Anonym
Unregistriert
Anonym
Unregistriert
hello
do you sell your kex900 and cdx2?
let me know
antony8@wanadoo.fr

thanks

#25752 18.10.2004 02:05
Registriert seit: Nov 2001
Beiträge: 849
Registriert seit: Nov 2001
Beiträge: 849
Hi,

several guys in this forum have integrated a Audi NAVI PLUS navigation system, which needs a double ISO rack, within their V8. When you want to integrate your system, you have to make several modifications.
Just take a look at the FAQ area and search for NAVI PLUS.

Best regards
Martin


Life sucks and then you die.

Moderiert von  Manfred H., Manfred M., Thorsten D 

Link in Zwischenablage kopiert
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1