Vorheriges Thema
Nächstes Thema
Thema drucken
Thema bewerten
#15757 26.11.2002 08:57
Anonym
Unregistriert
Anonym
Unregistriert
Hello ! i'm from small European country - Latvia (near Russia ) ! I'm a Audi V8 fan ! Can you help me ? I want to know .... there are Audi V8 in factory made RED color ? and my friend told me that there are 40V engine ? I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon !

#15758 04.07.2003 07:08
Anonym
Unregistriert
Anonym
Unregistriert
Hi! I'm from small European country Lithuania. We are almoust neighbours. Yes there are red V8Q. You can find all the colours of V8Q there http://198.107.18.114/V8Q/Paint/
What about 40V, I surely don't know. I own 3,6l and there are 32V.

#15759 04.07.2003 07:28
Registriert seit: Nov 2001
Beiträge: 5,241
Registriert seit: Nov 2001
Beiträge: 5,241
Hi,
Audi V8 has 32V, Audi A8 has 40V
Regards
Michael


Moderiert von  Manfred H., Manfred M., Thorsten D 

Link in Zwischenablage kopiert
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1