|
|
Registriert seit: Oct 2006
Beiträge: 1
stranger
|
|
stranger
Registriert seit: Oct 2006
Beiträge: 1 |
I'm looking for some help identifying a part for my 1990 v8. At the rear of the engine there is a throtle body return spring. Its attached to the throtle cable and returns the engine to idle. The spring seem to have lost its tension and will not allow the engine return to idle. I have no idea what the part number is or what the part is called. Any help would be welcome.
David
|
|
|
|
|
Registriert seit: Apr 2004
Beiträge: 617
addict
|
|
addict
Registriert seit: Apr 2004
Beiträge: 617 |
Hi David,
sorry for the late answer.
Which spring are you talking about? The one I marked in the attachment?
If it´s the one I didn´t find any part-no. Neither in ETKA nor in ETOS.
Normally there is no loss of tension, even after 300.000 km.
My guess is: lack of lubrcant/oil etc and, may be, an old and "stiff" throttle cable.
Tach,
Berthold
"Wer noch klagen kann hat noch nicht alles verloren"
|
|
|
Link in Zwischenablage kopiert