|
|
Registriert seit: Apr 2006
Beiträge: 2
stranger
|
|
stranger
Registriert seit: Apr 2006
Beiträge: 2 |
Hello. I am new to this forum, but I have just bought a Audi V8 4,2 L 1992 mod. The problem I have, i electrical. The engine wil not start \ fire up. The starter is running, but there is no sparks to the sparkplugs, and the fuelpump is not running. Is there someone who have had a semilliar problem?
|
|
|
|
|
Registriert seit: Jun 2005
Beiträge: 533
addict
|
|
addict
Registriert seit: Jun 2005
Beiträge: 533 |
Is your car fitted with an after-market imobilizer system? those usualy causes problems!
Nichts auf der Welt ist so gerecht verteilt wie die Intelligenz.
Jeder meint, er habe genug davon.
|
|
|
|
|
Registriert seit: Apr 2006
Beiträge: 2
stranger
|
|
stranger
Registriert seit: Apr 2006
Beiträge: 2 |
Yes the car has that type of imobilizer system. I will check that system, and then I will reply with the result. Thanks.......
|
|
|
Link in Zwischenablage kopiert