|
|
Registriert seit: Oct 2004
Beiträge: 1
stranger
|
|
stranger
Registriert seit: Oct 2004
Beiträge: 1 |
Hi there,
I'm trying to find out whether Rondell alloys can be put on my A8 3.7 Quattro (modelyear 2000). These are Rondell Design 52 and I plan to put wintertires (225/55-17) on them soon. Will this combination fit under my A8? In a TÜV report, it is mentioned that Freigängigkeit or something like that can be effected through nacharbeiten der Innenkottflugel. Is this really necessary? If so, is it difficult to do? Does any one here have Rondell Design 52 fit under an A8?
Details Rondell: 8x17 ET value: 35 5x112 Tires: Continental TS 810 225-55-R17
thanks and regards Robert :)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Robert Smith; 26.10.2004 09:15.
|
|
|
|
|
Registriert seit: Dec 2003
Beiträge: 312
enthusiast
|
|
enthusiast
Registriert seit: Dec 2003
Beiträge: 312 |
Hi Robert,
I think their is no problem by using this weels.
When you have a german TÜV-report for this weels for your AUDI A8, it is ok.
You do not have some work with it, forget "Nacharbeiten der Innenkotflügel" oder "Freigängigkeit", because it is no problem. You only have to put on the weels, no work else.
I have also weels with the dimensions (see photo):
8x18 in front with ET35 and distance-disks 10 mm 245/45 R 18 9x18 in back with ET 35 and distance-disks 15 mm 245/45 R 18
I only have to put the weels on, no other work. The TÜV was no problem.
Sorry for my english,
regards
Martin
__________________________________
"Große Menschen brauchen große Autos"
|
|
|
Link in Zwischenablage kopiert