Vorheriges Thema
Nächstes Thema
Thema drucken
Thema bewerten
#61299 20.07.2004 11:40
OP Offline
Hi,

the clutch seems to be out of order, because it looks like there is no grip when the car start to move.
anyone have already change the disc? need only to change it or more parts?
thx
FVV
(3.6l auto)

Anonym
Unregistriert
Anonym
Unregistriert
Please have a look at http://www.sjmautotechnik.com/trouble_shooting/ecufv8.html this will identify any fault codes which will then help you. I have access to a workshop manual for the 3.6 and it states that you must check the fault codes first as the work involved with gearbox repairs is difficult.

#61301 23.07.2004 05:09
OP Offline
thxs i'll check it.
but i've learned that there is no disc for an auto gearbox, only a "convertissor"
hope it's not a big and expensive pblm :'(

OP Offline
ok the only pblm is 2131 : brake light switch

this could be the reason of this sensation?

OP Offline
here is a pic of what give false signal

the black one is for the cruise control, and the "white" is for the brake light...

Anonym
Unregistriert
Anonym
Unregistriert
yep, could be.
On the V8 with auto transmission, you have to depress the brake pedal for the shift lock to be unblocked. This lock gets a signal from the brake light switch. If locked, the shift lever is blocked and you won`t be able to shift into gear.

Anonym
Unregistriert
Anonym
Unregistriert
According to the manual " 2131 Brake light switch". Possible cause connection wire between brake pedal switch for cruise control F47 and contact 4 of transmission control unit: open or short circuit. Repair Check function of brake light switch F, check connection between F and f47 to contact 4 of transmision control unit.

You can download electricl diagrams from audi V8Q Quattro Cobram hompages. It is for the North American market but should assist.

#61306 29.07.2004 02:06
OP Offline
i've check it, and see that when i push on the pedal, it do not go to 0, still have resistance. not much, but still have. I've made a drive, to check, but was enable to make 50meters
and now all the lights (P,N,R,D,1,2,3) are on
this mean the gear box is dead?

bye bye gear box

OP Offline
ok, was just a bad contact wth the trans ECU, all is ok now.

i've made the all test (output test) but i do not know what i'm expect to hear or see to know what is faulty
the only thing strange was the test of the solenoids. valves 1,2,3 make a clac, and 4and 5 only beep. (it's like a watch alarm)

anybody knows? i'm lost ((

Hi,
The mistake of the stop switch disappears if to press a pedal. Work of transmission does not influence. If the automobile does not go,
And other mistakes are not present, repair of transmission is necessary. You can check up a level of oil and its condition.
Regards,Dmitry

Anonym
Unregistriert
Anonym
Unregistriert
Solenoid valve 4 and 5 are low resistance, 5 to 6 ohms and so the voltage drop across them will be low. To check if the solenoids resitance is correct 1 to 3 should read around 30-35 ohms, 4 and 5 5 to 6 ohms and the speed sender is 1k. The manual says "if clicking noises of the transmission relay in the control unit cannot be heard replace the control unit.

There are many other tests which use the VAG 1527 which could identify it further.

#61310 08.08.2004 11:00
OP Offline
well, here are the pics of the oil carter

does someone know what is the box feeling with too many and too few oil?

thx

Anonym
Unregistriert
Anonym
Unregistriert
Hi,
Had the same problem with my 3.6 ltr v8 trans which made strange noises when first started and sluggish trans operation when cold.
Found that filter was blocked and possibly not been changed for a long time.
Fitted new filter,oil and tested trans and found to be ok.
Have done in excess of 10,000 km with out problems.

Suggest that you separate old filter and check filter mesh for blockage.

Regards Robert

Moderiert von  Manfred H., Manfred M., Thorsten D 

Link in Zwischenablage kopiert