Vorheriges Thema
Nächstes Thema
Thema drucken
Thema bewerten
#174651 06.06.2008 04:50
Registriert seit: Feb 2008
Beiträge: 1
stranger
stranger
Offline
Registriert seit: Feb 2008
Beiträge: 1
I need a 6-speed V8q Pressure plate and well I'm in the US and it is a valid Part over here, but with no stock and no time line for a new one.

IS there any after market versions available for the pressure plate? I have an ABH with 11.5:1 compression, ported and polished Heads larger injectors, ABT tuning(3.6L and harness) and modified headers, so I'd like something a little stronger as I am not really gentle on it. Also this is another DQT code gear box (long TDI box) and the package is being stuffed into a 91 Coupe Quattro so it should be fun.

Thanks in advance
Sean


90 Audi V8q 4.2L 6-speed, dqt tdi gear box.
Registriert seit: Aug 2002
Beiträge: 13,286
Likes: 2
Carpal \'Tunnel
Carpal \'Tunnel
Registriert seit: Aug 2002
Beiträge: 13,286
Likes: 2
Hi Sean,

are you aware of the Audi V8 mailing list (www.audifans.com)? I'm absolutely sure that there are stronger clutch plates available in the aftermarket as the transmission is _very_ popular in the tuning scene ('cause it is so strong).

You could directly go to the "Sachs" homepage for a first try and subscribe the mailing list in parallel to get more hints from your collegues in the United States! They should be aware how to obtain them in the states.

Bastian


Moderiert von  Manfred H., Manfred M., Thorsten D 

Link in Zwischenablage kopiert
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.1